Monday 9 August 2010

Trial tent run!

Me and Lawrence are going away on the 24th of August, camping. So this morning, me and Lawrence decided to put it up for a trial run!

The dogs decided to come out and get some fresh air, too! It's such a gorgeous view from his house!



We have quite a big tent, one side will be for sleeping in..


and one side to keep all our clothes and things in..


The finished the tent!

Yayy! We didn't mean to colour code our clothes, lol! I just hope its not pouring down when we go! It was getting chilly outside so we went back in. I went read a few magazines and i got a visitor in my cardigan..



She wouldn't get out and i had to carry her around like it!


I felt like she was a baby in a sling! lol! Good practise though! ;) I'm super excited to go camping now, it cannot come quick enough! Eeee! 

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to go camping either! My tent has been in NY (wouldn't fit when I moved) but now it's going home! Soooo excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, aw i love to wrap my kitty up like that! Like a little burrito :)

    have fun camping,

    http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails