Saturday 7 August 2010

Thankful for the weekend...

I have had a horrendous week! Lots of stressing about my new job, money and horrific family issues that are so serious you wouldn't imagine! It's hit my parents like a bomb and my mum is pretty devastated! I'm pretty bad as well, a lot of tears and constant thoughts about it, means i haven't slept properly and look awful!

I haven't been working out either and i can feel a bit of wobble around my tummy area that i don't like! Obviously with said above issues, it's not really on my mind atm and i have more important things to think about. but i don't want it to get out of control! Once i have my new job, hopefully i'll be back into a routine and i can have structure with my workouts. I crave routines! I'm planning to buy a foldaway treadmill within a couple of months of starting. (Yes, it's a significant pay rise, nearly double my wages now!!)



This will help me! I want to start running but i'm too embarrassed to go the gym and do it by myself! But i know it's excellent cardio. Hopefully, one of these will fit in my bedroom (if you can have them upstairs?) so i can do a quick 20 minutes HIIT when i have the time! I also have a nice 10 minutes walk from my train station to work and back so that will be helpful!

I'm trying to think positive and look forward to all the new things to come. But overall, atm, my life is pretty much a thumbs down! :(



Thank god it's the weekend! I went out for lunch today with my mum which was lovely and i get to snuggle with Lawrence tonight! What would i do without him? He is my rock :)
Hope you all have a good weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. Awh. Hope you feel better soon!
    Just think about your new job and all the amazing opportunities that will come along with it (:
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything will turn around :) I'm too embarrassed to run at the gym too haha I can barely make it to the end of my street..yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a fold-away treadmill and it really is the best. Especially for the cold months of the year.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails